- Brighten: white water lily extract
- Defend: anti-aging peptides and ubiquinone
- Plump and soothe: cinnamon bark extract
- Hydrate: sodium hyaluronate
- Super HD
Available in a universal tint for all skin tones. Can be applied on its own without makeup as well as right after your daily moisturizer or sunscreen to regulate skins’ surface before makeup application. As a Mixing Base, Sunset Light can be mixed with any liquid or stick foundations to lighten up their coverage and instantly infuse them with a weightless finish that is self-set, no powder required. Watch our Sunset Light tutorial to learn more about all the great ways it can be used.
How to Use
To open, hold the body of the bottle with one hand and twist the gold cap to the right with the other hand. Press the green cap a few times until the product pumps out. Use 1-3 pumps depending on how much hydration and blurring effect is desired. Smooth out all over the complexion with fingertips. Avoid immediate eye area.
- As a Primer: apply after your daily moisturizer or sunscreen lotion. Sunset Skin is a great skin surface regulator and helps maintaining a nice smooth, non-sticky surface following the usage of a balmy moisturizer of face oil.
- As a Serum: apply right after cleansing skin.
- As a Mixing Base: to create an instant BB Cream or to sheer down your liquid foundation, simply use the back of your hand and use equal parts Sunset Light and foundation, then mix with a fingertip or Q-tip. Proceed with your favorite blending technique to apply the fresh mixture.
Also, using a flat mixing palette and a small spatula or Q-tip, mix Sunset Light with any cream or stick foundation to create a weightless, smooth, HD finish that these formulas can’t provide. Additionally, mix Sunset Light to any powder eye shadow to create a luxuriant creamy texture that blends effortlessly without any fall-outs under the eye area; scrape out a small amount of eye shadow with a Q-tip onto a flat mixing palette and mix-in a small dollop of Sunset Light. Blend until mixture is uniform then proceed to apply to eyelids with your favorite brush. It creates a rich dimensional effect that dry pigment can’t offer, no creasing. Allow 30-45 seconds to dry down.
Sunset Light Mixing Base is compatible with all makeup and can be mixed with water-based, wax-based, silicone-based, oil-based, and powder-based cosmetics.
Watch our Sunset Light Primer/Serum/Mixing Base tutorial to learn more about its usage.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Isododecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba flower extract, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide -4, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Serine, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Bark Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Laurate, Myristyl Phospho-Malate, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Serine, Threonine, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Undecylenoyl Phenyl Alanine, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, EDTA, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10)
May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide, Red 4