- Super HD
- Water and drift resistant
- Ophthalmologist & dermatologist tested
One of a kind oil-free and water-based inspired by our Primer/Serum, Sunset Skin Foundation easily blends with your complexion whether using your fingers, a damp sponge or brushes. Its unique whipped and airy formula is designed to make one with the complexion as soon as blending begins. Available in 15 shades from Porcelain, Light, Medium, Tan and Deep with Pink, Neutral, or Gold undertones. Provides a sheer to medium buildable coverage and quickly dries down to a satin finish not requiring a setting powder. A weightless veil infused with brightening, hydrating and soothing benefits.
How to Use
- For sheer coverage: use a damp sponge and pat all over the face and smooth out excess using a clean side of the sponge.
- For variable coverage: simply use fingertips and blend a small amount targeting an area of the face at a time. Blending motion sheers out the product and patting/pressing motion provides extra coverage.
- For medium coverage: use a flat foundation brush; using the brush tip grab a small amount first and brush on the targeted area of the complexion and finish off with a gentle fingertip or damp sponge patting motion to blend any streaking left from the brush bristles.
- For an airbrush-like finish: use a small, fluffy blending type brush; with the brush tip grab a small amount at a time and brush on the targeted area, no extra patting required.
Watch our Foundation tutorial to learn more about its usage.
May Contain (+/-) CI Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines